Mostly direct mail elements remain ineffective.
Emolyze tests direct mailing campaigns using eye tracking and
facial coding platform to understand the effectiveness of direct mailing.
Feelings: Will the mail arouse desired feelings?
Motivation: Will the main messages be read? Which sections are seen?
Rememberence: Will consumers remember your mail and main messages?
Action: Will consumers take action (e.g. go to the store…)?
Delivery: xxdays- Scale: Turkeywide or Globally- Sample size: N= xx
- Complete Summary
- Number of the paragraphs read
- Concerned time
- Recall of brand and main message
- Well structured or not
- Convenient with the brand values
- Awakes interest to buy the product/service
- Desire to go to the store
Respondents firstly fill out a screener queationnaire to make sure that they match your target.
- DIRECT MAIL EYE TRACKING
Respondents are requested to go over several direct mailing campaigns while their eyes are tracked with their webcam. They browse and click to go to the next mail while emolyze track their eyes.
- Are your main messages attracting motivation?
- In which queue are they followed?
- What areas/paragraphs are not noticed?
- What areas/paragraphs are noticed mostly?
- Which lay out (structure…) is the most effective?
- DIRECT MAIL FACIAL CODING
Respondents are requested to go over several direct mailing campaigns.
While they are looking at the campaigns their facial expressions are followed and recorded with their webcams to obtain feedback on emotional issues:
- Are the desire to purchase feelings aroused?
- Which feelings are aroused? How fast?
- Which of the campaigns arouse most feelings?
- SURVEY QUESTIONNAIRE MODULE
After the eye tracking and facial coding sessions finished, respondents fill out a questionnaire about:
- Motivation:Is it proper, rational and particular.
- Rememberence:Is the main message remembered.
- Action:Will they take action to g oto the store.
- MAKING IMPACT
- Raised visibility and commitment result in higher message delivery.
- Raised message delivery results in expanded marketing effectiveness.
- Expanded marketing effectiveness raising sales.