High budgets are spent on visual marketing communication, but shoppers are boomed with the messages and even
If they look at your ad it lasts only for 2 seconds.
- Have they noticed your key messages?
Emolyze tests online ads and provides insights
- Concentration: Will your ads and key messages be noticed?
- Motivation: Is the campaign inspiring?
- Rememberence: Will the consumers remember brand and main messages?
- Taking action: Will the consumers take action (go to the store, etc)?
Delivery: xxdays- Scale: Turkeywide or Globally- Sample size: N= xx
- Complete summary
- Ad visibility
- Brand visibility
- Message visibility
- Motivation to go to the store
- Motivation to search for more information about your brand and products
Respondents firstly fill out a screener questionnaire to make sure that they match your needs.
Next, they proceed with the test.
- EYE TRACKING IN AN ENVIRONMENT
Respondents are first shown to the ad in an environment (website, etc).
They are required to browse the website as they would normally do,
while their eyes are tracked with their own webcams.
- Does the advert stand out from the others?
- How much concentration does the product get?
- How fast does the advert take the attention?
- STAND ALONE ADVERT DISCLOSURE
- Is the product visible?
- Is the brand visible?
- Is the main message visible?
- SURVEY QUESTIONNAIRE MODULE
After the eye tracking sessions, respondents fill out a questionnaire
- Motivation:Is it proper, rational and stand alone?
- Rememberence:Is the message clear and can be remembered?
- Taking action: Will they take action
- MAKING IMPACT
- Expanded visibility results in higher message delivery
- Expanded message delivery results in expanded marketing motivation.
- Expanded marketing motivation increases sales.