Emolyze tests and solves the usability issues and expands conversion with eye tracking, click tracking and surveys with questionnaires to gain insights,
Realization rate: How many users are able to complete the full task?
Navigation: Where do they click? And where they don’t.
Consideration: Which subjects attract attention?
Survey questionnaire: How do they figure out the website?
Delivery: xxdays- Scale: Turkeywide or Globally- Sample size: N= xx per cell
- Complete summary
- Completion time and percentage
- Navigation path
- Viewing path (which areas are seen in the first 3 seconds?
- Attractiveness / Motivation
- Key messages and contents rememberence
- How do they figure out the website?
Respondents are firstly fill out a screener questionnaire to make sure that they match your needs.
The test will be proceeded next.
- COMPLETION & NAVIGATION
- Are the shoppers able to complete the full task?
- How are they navigating?
- How quickly do they complete the tasks?
- Where do you lose the users?
- FACIAL CODING & EYE TRACKING
While the shoppers are processing the tasks, we track their eyes and facial expressions with their own webcams.
- Which areas are taking attention in the first 7 seconds?
- How long do the shoppers examine the areas?
- Where do they get lost?
- THINKING ABOUT
With recruiting 10-20 respondents additionally, we analyse their thinking process while they are completing the process (independent from eye tracking).
- Ideas for improvement?
- What are the shoppers thinking?
- What do they like/dislike?
- Which elements are confusing?
- SURVEY QUESTIONNAIRE MODULE
After the browsing process, shoppers fill out a questionnaire
- Rememberence of the content
- Overall judgment of the complete website and per page
- Judgment per page / Navigation easiness
- Would they return to the website? / Would they recommend the website?
- MAKING IMPACT
- Expand in complete operation:
- Expand the shoppers’ performance to complete processes (products purchases, CV submittance, etc)
- Expand content circulation
- Expanded potantial of returned visits