If you are persuaded about the impact of leaflets, and want to do a accurate judgment of your leaflet or the new one against the previous. We will test 5 of your leaflets and another 5 for competitors’ through eye tracking, shopping list formation and questionnaire for:
Enthusiasm: What is the impact of different kind of images’, themes…?
Shopping list value: What types of promotions raise the shopping list value?
Consideration: Drivers of attention; image size, colors, price tags…?
Action: Will consumers take action (go to the store…)?
Stimuli: min 5 clients’ and another 5 for competitors leaflets
Delivery: xxdays- Scale: Turkeywide or Globally- Sample size: N= xx
- Complete recommendations
- Best ‘’to do’’ list
- Key drivers of consideration: Lay out, number of
products per page, colors udes, price tags …
- Key drivers of shopping lists value:
Price tags, lay out, colors used …
- Best selling categories
- Best selling themes
- Browsing time per page
- Key drivers of inspiration, captivation, rememberence …
- The key drivers for store visits
- Competitive benchmark
Respondents fill out a screener questionnaire to match your needs.
- LEAFLET EYE TRACKING
Respondents are requested to go over the clients’ and competitors’ leaflets.
They browse while their eyes are tracked.
- Drivers of visibility: Size of the elements, price tags, colors used, text fonts, themes …
- Time spent per page
- SHOPPING LIST FORMATION
Respondents are requested to browse over the leaflets one more time and click on the products they would add to their shopping list.
- Drivers of purchasing decision: Price tags, size of elements, colors used, text fonts …
- Shopping list value per page and per leaflet
- SURVEY QUESTIONNAIRE MODULE
After eye tracking session and shopping list formation completed,
Respondents fill out a survey with the questions about:
- Key drivers of motivation
- Key drivers of promotion rememberence
- Key drivers of message rememberence
- Key drivers of getting action
- MAKING IMPACT
- Expanded commitment results in higher promotion and purchase attention.
- Expanded purchase consideration, increased shopping list value and chance to go to the store.
- Raised number of visits increases sales.