As all we know, most of the purchase decisions are made in store.
- Is your in store campaign working?
Sights: Is your POS differentiating from the clutter? If so, how?
Consideration: What are the key elements which drive purchase intent?
Purchase: Will shoppers buy the product shown on POS?
Delivery: xxdays- Scale: Turkeywide or Globally- Sample size: N= xx per cell
- The complete summary
- POS visibility
- Browsing time
- Key elements visibility
- View order
- Aspect and brand evaluation
- Key messages recalling
- Purchase intent
Respondents firstly fill out a screener survey to make sure that they match your needs.
The test will be proceeded next.
- EYE TRACKING
Potential shoppers are brought to an in-store environment and requested to click on the products they would like to buy. Their eyes are tracked with their webcam to gain insights.
- Does the POS differentiate from the clutter?
- How fast is the design seen?
- How much care given to the POS?
- SHOPPING LIST CREATION
With the images of an in-store environment, potantial shoppers are requested to click on products they would like to purchase.
- Converned in the products placed in POS?
- What are the best locations/places for cross sales?
- SURVEY QUESTIONNAIRE MODULE
Potantial shoppers will fill out a questionnaire after eye tracking and shopping list formation sessions.
- Evaluation of the key aspects of the POS
- Overall uniqueness, etc.
- MAKING IMPACT
- Expanded perceptibility and attention.
- Expanded potantial to purchase.
- Efficient communication results with raised loyalty.