Emolyze makes tests for campaigns with latest conscious and subconscious measurements and provides insights.
- Visual messages affect consumers.
- Your campaign can significantly boost sales or loss your budget.
- Will your ad be successful?
Attention: Will the customers see your ad and key message?
Inspired idea: Is your campaign inspirational?
Action: Will consumers take action (e.g. go to the store…)?
Memorability: Will consumers remember your brand and the key message?
Delivery: xxdays- Scale: Turkeywide or Globally- Sample size: N= xx
- Complete summary
- Ad visibility
- Ad engagement
- Brand visibility
- Key message visibility
- Proper, rational and particular.
- Credibility and applicability
- In line with brand values
- Brand and message rememberence
- Motivation to go to the store
- Motivation to search for more information
Respondents fill out a screener questionnaire to match your needs.
- EYE TRACKING IN AN ENVIRONMENT
Respondents are first exhibited the ad in an environment like journal.
- They are informed to go through the journal while their webcams are tracking their eyes.
- How much care does the product get?
- Does the advert be different from disorder?
- How fast does the advert take attention?
- UNCOVER THE ADVERT PUBLICITY
- Is the main message visible?
- Is the product visible?
- Is the brand visible?
- SURVEY QUESTIONNAIRE MODULE
After the eye tracking session, respondents fill out a questionnaire about:
- Is it enforceable, reliable and severed?
- Is the message clear and remembered?
- Will they take action?
- MAKING IMPACT
- Expanded marketing effectuality increases sales.
- Expanded visibility ends in higher message delivery.
- Expanded message delivery ends in increased marketing effectuality.