Decisions of purchase are made in a second and sometimes unconsciously.
- Will your new package design raising sales?
Using the eye tracking and virtual shopping platform, Emolyze obtains:
Visibility: Is your package design different from the others?
Concentration: Are the main elements to awake the purchase intent seen?
Purchase: Will shoppers buy the product in the new pack design?
Delivery: xxdays- Scale: Turkeywide or Globally- Sample size: N= xx
- Complete summary
- Package visibility on the shelf
- Main area visibility of the pack
- Package rememberence
- Purchase intent
- Market share potential
Respondents firstly fill out a screener questionnaire to make sure that they match your needs.
- EYE TRACKING SIMULATED SHELF TEST
Respondents are exposed to the shelves and informed to click on the products they would like to purchase. While they are proceeding the task, their eyes are tracked with their webcams to get insights about:
- Does the package design different from the others?
- How fast is the product seen?
- How much attention does the product get?
- SHOPPING LIST CREATION
While shoppers are exposed to the shelves, they are requested to click on the products that they would like to buy.
- Are the shoppers concerning in buying the product?
- SURVEY QUESTIONNAIRE MODULE
After the eye tracking session and shopping list formation, shoppers fill out a questionnaire with the questions about:
- Decisions on the main aspects of the product
- Overall likability, particularness, etc
- MAKING IMPACT
Increased visibility and standing out result in:
- Higher visibility and decision ability.
- Higher chance for purchase.
- Higher likability and convenient communications result in higher loyalty.