- Is your cover good enough to inspire shoppers to open your leaflet?
With eye tracking, Emolyze will help you to maximize the visibility of the main offers /promotions.
Attention: Will the key offers and promotions be seen?
Motivation: Is the cover attractive to consumers?
Cover issue: Which cover will sell more products?
Action: Will consumers take action (e.g. open the leaflet)?
Delivery: xxdays- Scale: Turkeywide or Globally- Sample size: N= xx
- Complete summary
- Ad visibility
- Ad engagement
- Brand visibility
- Key message visibility
- Stopping power
- 7 emotions over time
- Proper, rational and particular.
- Credibility and applicability
- In line with brand values
- Brand and message rememberence
- Motivation to go to the store
- Motivation to search for more information
Respondents firstly fill out a screener questionnaire to match your needs.
- COVER EYE TRACKING
Respondents are asked to go over more then one leaflet covers of the clients’ and the competitors’.
Their eyes are tracked while they browse at their own speed and click to go to the next page.
- How long they browse over the cover?
- Which areas are seen and which areas not?
- SHOPPING LIST FORMATION
Respondents are asked to choose the products they would purchase.
- Number of products purchased
- Which products are purchased
- SURVEY QUESTIONNAIRE MODULE
Respondents fill out a questionnaire after eye tracking session and shopping list formation.
- Rememberence:Is the promotion clear and remembered?
- Inspiration:Does the cover applicable, rational and dissimilar?
- Action:Will they take action (e.g. open leaflet)?
- MAKING IMPACT
- Raised obligation results in higher promotion decision and message delivery.
- Raised promotion decision expands the chance to open the leaflet and go to the store
- Raised number of visits expands sales.